Central Bank will be closed on Monday, February 18th in observance of President’s Day.
Central Bank is currently in the process of planning and rolling out a full system upgrade to further serve our community’s needs. As this progresses we will continue to provide more information on the changes you can expect, so please check back to get the latest updates;
Effective 2-01,2019 The number of daily overdraft charges will decrease from 7 to 6 per day on consumer accounts with a daily maximum of $192.00
Effective 3-25-2019 ATM/Debit Card Purchases and Withdrawals, Telephone Banking Transfers, Online Banking, and Mobile Deposits will post the day of the transaction if done before 6:pm each banking day, Monday – Friday. This is a change from our current transaction post time of 4pm Monday – Thursday and 5pm on Friday’s. This will not affect our Lobby or Drive Thru times which will remain the same.
24 Hour All-Access Telephone Teller
No matter the hour, it’s easier than ever to manage your funds with Central Bank using our 24/7 all-access telephone teller service. All you need is your Central Bank account number and your personal identification number (PIN) when you call 731-925-1404. Our easy-to-use menus and speech recognition allow you to easily navigate this free service to access all of your important account information.
All Access Teller provides access to:
- Checking or Money Market account balances, previous transactions, deposit information, specific check information, and ATM and automated transactions
- Savings account balances, previous account transactions, and deposit information
- Make loan payments and access loan information
- Certificates of Deposit account balances
- Transfer Funds between checking and savings
Commercial Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management Service was designed specifically to meet the needs of our commercial customers, with convenient features and options that save time and money. Utilize fully automated movement of funds and enjoy the benefit of liquidity and enhanced yield with no bank online maintenance fee. Cash management also includes processing of incoming and outgoing wire transfers for your business (fees apply).
- See activity for all of your Central Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Check real-time balances around the clock
- View images of canceled checks
- Access an approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View statements and prior-day activity
- Have the option to allow an unlimited number of users with unique access levels to accounts
- View statements from the last three months
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files