WHY CHOOSE CENTRAL BANK?
Welcome to Central Bank, where our commitment is to our customers and our community. We’ve provided financial services to individuals and businesses throughout our community for over 50 years, growing and adapting to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. Build your life on a secure financial foundation with essential banking services and our dedicated, experienced team at Central Bank.
THE BEST SERVICE IN OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITIES
Central Bank is devoted to excellence in banking, but our first commitment is to the citizens of the wonderful communities we serve. Our success begins with your own.
Our commitment to serving in our community has never been greater — experience the difference with us.
Our convenient NetTeller Online Banking service allows you to manage your funds 24/7 wherever you have internet access. Easily view account balances and detailed account history including checks cleared, deposits, ATM and Debit card transactions, and images of cashed checks. You can download, print, and fill out your enrollment form here and bring it by any of our locations to enroll today.
Manage your funds anytime, anywhere with our free Central Bank mobile app. Our mobile banking solution supports all account types we offer including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, loans, and lines of credit. Using your smart phone, it’s easy to view account balances, checks, statements, alerts, and transaction history with our user-friendly interface. You can even initiate account transfers and pay bills directly from the app. Search for Central Bank Savannah TN to find our mobile app on iOS or Android.
Mobile Device data and usage charges may be assessed by your carrier.
Online Bill Payment
Our NetTeller Online Banking service includes our convenient bill payment feature that allows you to pay bills directly from your checking account. This paperless process saves you time and money on checks and stamps while providing a unique confirmation number after each payment transaction to serve as a receipt for your records. Pay bills on the spot or schedule future or recurring payments and add or delete payees online with ease.
Save precious time and money when you send and receive payments, such as payroll, electronically through an automated clearinghouse. These automated payments ensure your employees receive payment on payday hassle-free and save you the time and money involved in buying and writing multiple checks as well reissuing and stopping payment on lost payroll checks. You can also set up recurring payments for your business to cover expenses like monthly utilities and property managers.
24 Hour All-Access Telephone Teller
No matter the hour, it’s easier than ever to manage your funds with Central Bank using our 24/7 all-access telephone teller service. All you need is your Central Bank account number and your personal identification number (PIN) when you call 731-925-1404. Our easy-to-use menus and speech recognition allow you to easily navigate this free service to access all of your important account information.
All Access Teller provides access to:
- Checking or Money Market account balances, previous transactions, deposit information, specific check information, and ATM and automated transactions
- Savings account balances, previous account transactions, and deposit information
- Make loan payments and access loan information
- Certificates of Deposit account balances
- Transfer Funds between checking and savings
Commercial Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management Service was designed specifically to meet the needs of our commercial customers, with convenient features and options that save time and money. Utilize fully automated movement of funds and enjoy the benefit of liquidity and enhanced yield with no bank online maintenance fee. Cash management also includes processing of incoming and outgoing wire transfers for your business (fees apply).
- See activity for all of your Central Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Check real-time balances around the clock
- View images of canceled checks
- Access an approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View statements and prior-day activity
- Have the option to allow an unlimited number of users with unique access levels to accounts
- View statements from the last three months
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files