ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS: Central Bank is an approved Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lender with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Begin your application by clicking the link below.
24 Hour All-Access Telephone Teller
No matter the hour, it’s easier than ever to manage your funds with Central Bank using our 24/7 all-access telephone teller service. All you need is your Central Bank account number and your personal identification number (PIN) when you call 731-925-1404. Our easy-to-use menus and speech recognition allow you to easily navigate this free service to access all of your important account information.
All Access Teller provides access to:
- Checking or Money Market account balances, previous transactions, deposit information, specific check information, and ATM and automated transactions
- Savings account balances, previous account transactions, and deposit information
- Make loan payments and access loan information
- Certificates of Deposit account balances
- Transfer Funds between checking and savings
Commercial Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management Service was designed specifically to meet the needs of our commercial customers, with convenient features and options that save time and money. Utilize fully automated movement of funds and enjoy the benefit of liquidity and enhanced yield with no bank online maintenance fee. Cash management also includes processing of incoming and outgoing wire transfers for your business (fees apply).
- See activity for all of your Central Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Check real-time balances around the clock
- View images of canceled checks
- Access an approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View statements and prior-day activity
- Have the option to allow an unlimited number of users with unique access levels to accounts
- View statements from the last three months
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files