INFORMATION CONCERNING THE CENTRAL BANK FULL SYSTEM UPGRADE FOR THE WEEKEND OF MARCH 22-25 2019
- Saturday March 23rd the Savannah Drive Thru will be closed.
- March 22-25 Telephone banking, mobile banking and remote deposit will not be accessible. Online banking will have limited capabilities
- March 22-25 Debit Card transactions/ATM withdrawals may not be reflected in your balance until after end of day processing on the night of the 25th. Please remember to account for these transactions when calculating your balance.
- Friday night March 22ND at 12:00 Midnight to Saturday Morning at 5AM we will have our system down. Debit/ATM Transactions, Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Telephone banking will be affected.
- Effective 3-25-2019 ATM/Debit Card Purchases and Withdrawals, Telephone Banking Transfers, Online Banking, and Mobile Deposits will post the day of the transaction if done before 6pm each banking day, Monday – Friday. This is a change from our current transaction post time of 4pm Monday – Thursday and 5pm on Friday’s. This will not affect our Lobby or Drive Thru times which will remain the same.
- THE DEBIT CARD/ATM SYSTEM WILL BE DOWN FOR 15 MINUTES SOMETIME BETWEEN 9AM AND 10AM MONDAY MARCH 25TH
CONTACT ONE OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
We have had such an exciting year with our new logo and brand with a renewed emphasis on commitment to community. As part of our commitment to better serve our community and especially you our customer we are undergoing a major computer system upgrade. We will be upgrading to a state of the art data center which will provide better security, recovery in case of a major disaster, and help ensure we are ready for the future. I understand and apologize that the weekend starting Friday March 22nd until Monday the 25th will create some disruption and inconvenience to you our customer and I assure you we have made every effort to mitigate and lessen the impact this upgrade will have on your banking services here at Central Bank, but with a project of this magnitude and scope some disruption cannot be avoided. I want to thank you in advance for your patience and consideration during this transition. If you have any questions or concerns please call one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives at 731-925-9046 and they will be glad to assist you. Most of all I want to thank you for allowing us to serve you.
CEO, Central Bank
24 Hour All-Access Telephone Teller
No matter the hour, it’s easier than ever to manage your funds with Central Bank using our 24/7 all-access telephone teller service. All you need is your Central Bank account number and your personal identification number (PIN) when you call 731-925-1404. Our easy-to-use menus and speech recognition allow you to easily navigate this free service to access all of your important account information.
All Access Teller provides access to:
- Checking or Money Market account balances, previous transactions, deposit information, specific check information, and ATM and automated transactions
- Savings account balances, previous account transactions, and deposit information
- Make loan payments and access loan information
- Certificates of Deposit account balances
- Transfer Funds between checking and savings
Commercial Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management Service was designed specifically to meet the needs of our commercial customers, with convenient features and options that save time and money. Utilize fully automated movement of funds and enjoy the benefit of liquidity and enhanced yield with no bank online maintenance fee. Cash management also includes processing of incoming and outgoing wire transfers for your business (fees apply).
- See activity for all of your Central Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Check real-time balances around the clock
- View images of canceled checks
- Access an approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View statements and prior-day activity
- Have the option to allow an unlimited number of users with unique access levels to accounts
- View statements from the last three months
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files